Set meal 4
80 cm high cage
1 cage tray
2 sets of buckle
2 bundles of self-locking nylon ties
Two large water dispensers
Two large egg bowls
Two large anti-scattering food boxes
Two large wooden solid wood transverse breeding
boxes (note: large, 151530 brand-new wood)
2 packages of wood shavings
1. Connect the front door and connect the mesh as shown in the figure below.
2. Connect the back wall. Note: distinguish the difference between the back wall and the top bottom mesh.
3. Connect the side (4 pieces in total).
Note: the lateral breeding mouth must be on top.
4. Connect the left and right rear three sides, and connect the connected rear wall with the left and right sides.
5. Connect the top net and the bottom net.
Note: the bottom net under the tray is made of large squares.
6. Connect the station network on the tray.
7. Connect the front door.
Note: the front part is not fixed at the bottom. It is used for plug and drag plate.
8. When assembling the cage, the small narrow net at the bottom of the front door of the cage can not be assembled, which will not affect the use. The small narrow net at the front can be placed in the cage as a ladder ladder ladder, which is equivalent to a toy, so it is more beautiful and practical.