- Multi-Functional Mini Portable Water Quality Analyzer TOC COD TDS 3-In-1 Testing Meter.
- Made from new high-quality materials, it is durable, corrosion-resistant and can be used for a long time.
- The detection water temperature range is 5~45°C, the measurement result is accurate, and the reaction is sensitive and rapid.
- The TOC COD TDS is a three-in-one design that measures the degree of contamination of organic matter with water, chemical oxygen demand and total dissolved solids.
- The method of use is simple, and the test result is directly displayed on the screen, which is convenient and quick.
- Compact and lightweight, it is easy to carry and can be used for drinking water testing.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: Plastic
- Battery Capacity: 200mAH
- Battery Model: 18650
- Detection water temperature range: 5~45°C
- Input: 5V, 1A
- Operating temperature range: 10~40°C
- Weight: Approx. 237g / 8.4oz
- Product Size: Approx. 92x52x52mm / 3.6×2.0x2.0in
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Total organic carbon is a term used to describe organic (carbon-containing organic) contaminants in water systems, so it fully reflects the degree of contamination of organic matter by water.
Chemical oxygen demand, the amount of oxidant consumed when a certain strong oxidant is used to treat the water sample. It is an indicator of how much reducing substances are present in the water. The greater the chemical oxygen demand, the more serious the water is contaminated by organic matter.
The total dissolved solids, that is, the measured value of the amount of inorganic substances (sodium, calcium, etc.) in water, the higher the TDS value, the more dissolved matter contained in the water.
- The new type and the old type of this product will be sent randomly.