- This submersible water pump is epoxy encapsulated, which is safe for your fish and aquatic plants.
- It’s excellent for aquariums, hydroponic systems, small fish tanks, water gardens and a variety of other applications.
- Add more circulation to your aquarium and give your lovely fish a near-natural environment.
- Adjustable water flow rate: adjusting knob helps adjust the flow rate easily.
- 8W Pump, Max. flow rate is 600L/H, H-Max. (lift height) up to 110-120cm.
- Come with 2 water outlet nozzles (0.3in and 0.5in), providing different water flow effects.
- The reliable and durable motor produces low noise, giving you quiet environment.
- 4 Strong suction cups at the bottom are great for mounting on where both vertically and horizontally.
- Small size makes it not only easy to hide or disguise but also convenient to disassemble and clean.
- Perfect for small to medium size aquarium, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems, etc.
- Plug Type: US / EU / UK (Optional)
- Voltage: US: AC110V; EU/UK: AC220-240V; 50-60Hz
- Power: 8W
- Max. Flow Rate: 600L/H
- H-Max. (Lift Height): 110-120cm / 3.6-3.94ft
- Waterproof Grade: IP68
- Power Cord Length: Approx. 140-200cm / 4.6-6.56ft
- Pump Size: 58 * 44 * 55mm / 2.3 * 1.7 * 2.16in
- Weight (Pump + Power Cord): 226-261g / 8-9.2oz
- Package Size: 11 * 7.5 * 8cm / 4.33 * 2.95 * 3.15in
- Package Weight: 244-300g / 8.6-10.6oz
- 1 x Water Pump
- 2 x Water Outlet Nozzle
- 1 x User Manual (English)
- Please keep the pump operate in the water, otherwise would damage the pump.
- The maximum flow rate is 600L/H; there might be a plus-minus tolerance.
- Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate.
- 600L/H refers to the flow rate without using a water pipe. If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 600L/H.
- If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 600L/H.
- Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises or even make the motor short circuit if blocked by debris.